Thank you for your interest in using Texas Country Catering. At Texas Country Catering our goal is to provide quality food and service to our customers at a reasonable price to make your event as special as possible. TxCC staff will ensure that your food is ready to be served at the agreed upon time, to ensure a steady flow of events.
This List Is a short break down of what we as the caterer offer and what we require of our customers.
Booking Requirements for weddings
• Minimum deposit of $1000.00 on events up to $5000.00
$2000.00 for all events over $5000.00
• Signed contract and event expectation sheet.
• Final guest count is required 20 days prior to scheduled event date for weddings, 5 days prior for other events.
• Remaining Balance is to be paid in full 15 days prior to scheduled event date for weddings. Due upon delivery for other events.
• Delivery is included in pricing up to 35 miles from our facility.
• Delivery over 35 miles from our facility will be at a rate of $2.00 per mile per vehicle.
• Any additional permits or Venue service fees required of TxCC will be included on customer’s final invoice.
Serving Line Requirements
• We are a buffet style Caterer.
• Serving Line tables are to be provided by either event Venue or Customer.
• Events up to 200 quests, require 3 6-8ft tables, 2 for serving line, 1 for drink table.
Events over 200 quests, require 6 6-8ft tables, 4 for serving lines, 2 for drink tables.
• Table coverings or linens for buffet and drink tables are to be provided by either Venue or Customer.
• 1 hour serve time is included in pricing for rehearsal Dinners, 2 hours serve time for reception dinner. Any additional time over allotted serve times due to delays of ceremony, pictures, etc. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 per hour per staff due upon completion of services.
• We will make every reasonable effort to assist event host/wedding planner adequate time to prepare plates for Bride, Groom, and wedding party if desired, however we the caterer do not provide plating or serving services.
• Once meal is completed, any area used by our staff as prep areas, serving lines, and drinks will be cleaned by our staff before leaving event.
• Buffet line servers are available for an additional charge of $25.00 per server per hour.
• Upscale disposable dinnerware, cutlery, and cups are available for an additional charge of $2.25 per person.
• Wire Chaffer warmers $10.00 each.
• Stainless Steel Chaffer warmers $25.00 each.
• Table bussing of dinner wares $35.00 per person per hour.
• TxCC does not offer Cake cutting or cake serving services.
• Grilling/Frying onsite is available for groups of 50 or more at an additional charge of $150.00.
(Customer must provide written approval from venue.)
• Cancelations must be done so within 15 days of booking to receive a full refund of deposit.
Any cancellation after 15 days of booking, up to 90 days prior to scheduled event date, 50% refund of deposit. Any cancellation less than 90 days prior to scheduled event will forfeit all deposits paid.
• TxCC staff will make every attempt to accommodate specific menu options if notified in advance of any food allergies, vegetarian, vegan needs. However, Texas Country Catering cannot guarantee that all food items will not come in to contact with other foods or allergens and therefore will not be held liable for any allergic reactions.
• Due to unforeseen changes in the market, Prices and Quotes are only good for 30 days.
We have numerous references from past weddings and corporate events that we have catered, and we would be happy to provide them upon your request! If you would like a quote on any other specialty entrees, email us the food list and the number of expected guests, and we will promptly provide a quote.
**Price quotes are good for 30 days**
We offer vegetarian, gluten free, halal, and kosher entrees upon request.Texas Country Catering staff will do our best to accommodate specific menu options (allergies, vegetarian or vegan diets, etc., BUT we cannot guarantee that all food items will not be in contact with other foods, and will therefore not be held responsible for any allergic reactions.
Sunday is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in Him. Therefore, because of personal convictions, we do not offer our catering services on Sundays.
If you have any other questions, or requests please feel free to email us.
Texas Country Catering
Robert & Pat Collins